Our combination of tractor/trailers and machinery moving equipment is the direct result of years of experience, knowing what works and constantly striving to be the best.
- We maintain flatbed, step deck, double drop, and van trailers in our fleet.
- Our forklifts range from 3,500 pounds to 80,000# capacity and most come with “boom attachments” for special situations.
- Included in our equipment resources are several specialty units, such as our“Versa-Lift”® (25/35), which is capable of lifting with both forks or a boom, and has an extendable counterweight as well as a remote control, which allows it to be controlled from the ground.
- Our “Tri-Lifter”® is a specialty lift with an impressive 100,000 pounds capacity forklift with the option to use it as a crane in tight headspace.
What is Machinery Moving and how can we help you?
Days Machinery Movers stands ready to work with you in determining what services will exactly fit your requirements. We are your choice for Industrial and Heavy Equipment moving and plant relocation.
Below is an overview of the services we provide but if you don’t see what you are looking for contact us for a complete review of your needs.
- Rigging: Machine installation, Leveling
- Equipment setting: Anchoring, Alignment, Grouting
- Millwright work (Millwright Services): Fabrication, Ironworking
- Plant reorganization and Relocation
We work with our customers’ lean manufacturing teams and Kaizen consultants and other industry professionals, ensuring that your equipment is securely and safely moved to your exact specifications and location—without a hitch. We accomplish this by continually researching and applying the most cost-effective, up-to-date means to save you money, period.
Need machinery or equipment shipped?
By working with freight forwarders, we assist in getting your equipment transported overseas to nearly any destination in the World. We even install, so you’re machinery and equipment will be fully operational when you need it.
Our Export Packing (Crating) Department assists in protecting and getting your equipment and machines where they need to be.
Here is how Days Export Packing plays a role:
- Crate and/or skid for containers or break-bulk items
- Moisture control, shrink wraps
- Export-grade, Heat Treated (HT) stamped lumber
- Ocean containers can be packed, readied, Loaded and unloaded at our truck docks.
- Ground level access
- On-site Rail Spur at our Elkhart, Indiana corporate location.